Monday, June 9, 2008

Lord Help The Mister Who Comes Between Me And My Sister

...And Lord help the sister who comes between me and my man... OK, I don't really know that song, but I remember The Andrew Sisters (I think it was them) singing that song in some old movie.

Hey all

It's late and I can barely keep the eye lids from drooping, so I'm going to just post this layout for the white space challenge hosted by this girl..

I learned today (for the hundredth time!) that no matter how old your children are, you still have to tell them to wash there hands before they touch certain things! I came home today to find some PEANUT BUTTER on my dang on layout! It was just a dab, but still! Now, I don't have small children mind you, my youngest is 14...I know right!

Anyway, here's my layout...





You know, I would really like to use my Photoshop Elements to crop and enhance the colors of my pics, but I have too much schtuff on my hard drive (not enough RAM to run the program). I purchased the Artistic Edge class, which is full of interesting stuff, but can't practice the lessons because I don't have enough RAM. Once I clean some schtuff off my hard drive or buy another external hard drive (my Seagate died after a couple months use...they will NEVER get anymore of my loot!) I'm going to start playing around with different effects. Since I REALLY don't know what I'm doing, I know some of the stuff will look funky...so just bear with me.


Peace Out-

11 comments:

~EssenseVibez~ said...

hey sweetee...thank you so much for stopping by and leavin' me some "peachy" love...its people like you who keep me going in the blogworld...i've decided to keep it open to inspire women like you and so that ya'll can "whup" me if i tell ya' i'm gonna shut down again...LOL...which i wont do...good to hear from ya sis...
remain blessed!!

Anonymous said...

i love your layout. glimmer mist i see there? oh yes, love that!!

also since you were so kind to leave us a comment, we wanted to let you know that kits are now on sale and going quick! thanks again for visiting and we hope to see you back soon! www.paperminx.com

-the minxes :)

M@risk@ said...

This layout is fun and made me laugh a lot. TFS and have a great weekend.

2 Worlds said...

Sylvia you didnt tell me you put a blog !
good to discover that

Eve said...

Thanks for stopping by!
Your sense of humor cracks me up!
Kindly,
~Eve

JulesinParadise said...

I love your blog too...you are one creative and talented gal!

TanishaRenee said...

this is a super cute LO- I came across your blog through Sasha's blog- loved your comment about Obama, girl you had my neck rolling as I was reading it!! LOL!

JulesinParadise said...

Thanks so much for your sweet comment on my blog about the Gypsy Rose Paperie CT. Will be checking back often as I love your work!

Unknown said...

O love your white space LO-Good luck with your travel claim!

My Patterned Mind said...

Hey girl! Thanks for checkin my blog out. Sometimes I feel like I'm talking to myself over there. lol.

ANYWAYS, Cute LO! I love that yellow lacelike ribbon you used. You have me wanting to give that white space technique a try, but I'm thinking about switching it around and doing some "colored space" LOs. I need color in my LOs. LOL. Anyhow, don't be a stranger girl!

Bree mcconnell said...

luv this lo!!! I took the artistic edge class in may it rocked. i learned so much!!!! Thanks for stoppin by my blog :) im off to check yours out!